Marriott Meetings Matter in 2011
Book by March 31 and Save Big
Marriott International is making 2011 a great year to hold a meeting by extending its popular promotion, Marriott’s Meetings Matter. To participate, meeting planners must book a meeting between January 1, 2011 and March 31, 2011 and hold it between January 1, 2011 and September 30, 2011. Any group booking of 50 paid cumulative room nights* or more, at more than 1,200 participating JW Marriott Hotels, Autograph Collection, Renaissance Hotels, Marriott Hotels & Resorts, and Courtyard by Marriott locations receives:
- One complimentary guest room for every 35 rooms actualized
- 35 percent attrition rate
- Up to 150,000 total Marriott Rewards points for registered members
- Additionally, groups with at least 100 paid cumulative paid room nights receive a two percent rebate off the master bill
Marriott Rewards members who plan meetings or events at participating brands have two ways to earn bonus points and there is no guest room requirement to earn the bonus points.
- Double Points - Meeting planners will earn double Marriott Rewards points, up to 100,000 total points, on qualifying meeting charges at any of more than 2,000 hotels around the world.
- Triple Points – Meeting planners who pay with a Visa® Card will earn triple Marriott Rewards points, up to 150,000 total points, on qualifying meeting charges at any of more than 2,000 hotels around the world.
Marriott Rewards members can earn double or triple points at the following brands: JW Marriott Hotels, Autograph Collection, Renaissance Hotels, Marriott Hotels & Resorts, and Courtyard by Marriott, Fairfield Inn, SpringHill Suites, and Marriott Vacation Club International. Meeting planners must be members of Marriott Rewards and must register for the promotion. All meetings and groups must qualify for Rewarding EventsSM. Members can redeem their Marriott Rewards points for over 250 rewards, including $250 or $500 in meeting credit certificates, which can be used to offset costs on future meetings. For more information or to enroll in Marriott Rewards, go to www.MarriottRewards.com/RewardingEvents or call 888-998-8677.
For more information on Marriott’s Meetings Matter promotion and/or to register, log onto www.meetingsbymarriott.com or call 800-585-9102 or your local Marriott sales associate.
*Groups outside the U.S. and Canada need 35 paid cumulative room nights to qualify for Marriott’s Meetings Matter.
Visit Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) for company information. For more information or reservations, please visit our web site at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com.
Connect with firstname.lastname@example.org