CSA’s Protect Me Plan Protects You When You Travel
Now travelers can use Marriott Rewards® points to protect all their travel year-round with such services as 24/7 access to Consult A DoctorTM, no out-of-pocket medical expenses and coverage for emergency medical care anywhere in the world. With CSA's Protect Me Plan, they’ll have protection during travel for such events as travel delays, rental car damage, loss or delay of baggage and personal effects and much more. Whether traveling for business or leisure, staying in a hotel (even those outside of the Marriott® portfolio of brands), or just visiting family and friends, this program covers all travel1 throughout the year. This travel insurance plan from CSA is only available to Marriott Rewards members.
The Protect Me Plan provides peace of mind to travelers and covers a wide variety of travel needs. The policy costs 30,000 Marriott Rewards points or $149 for one year. Plan holders and their travel companions (up to 10 per policy) would be covered for the following:
• Any hotel room, plus other reasonable out-of-pocket expenses, if delayed on a trip due to reasons such as canceled or delayed flights, a traffic accident delaying one’s arrival to the airport, or lost or stolen travel documents.*
• Coverage for replacing essentials if baggage is lost for 24 hours or more during a covered trip.*
• Medical or dental coverage for emergencies on a covered trip that standard medical insurance does not cover.*
• Emergency medical transportation if the Plan holder or travel companions need to get home for treatment or to a medical facility. It also covers round-trip airfare for a companion to visit if the Plan holder is traveling alone and is in the hospital for more than 7 days.*
• Coverage for damage to a rental car such as a collision, fire, flood, vandalism, windstorm or hail.*
• Consultation with a doctor for information, advice and treatment, including prescription medication when necessary.**
• Roadside assistance.**
Travel insurance is administered by CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services. 1A covered trip is travel away from Home to a destination (if such travel exceeds 75 miles or greater) and from the destination to Home (if such travel exceeds 75 miles or greater), provided the Covered Trip does not exceed 31 days in length.
*Insurance coverages are underwritten by Stonebridge Casualty Insurance Company, an AEGON Company, Columbus, Ohio; NAIC# 10952.
**Non-insurance services are provided by CSA’s designated service providers. For more information about the policy or how to purchase, visit www.youtravelweprotect.com/rewards. About CSA Travel Protection CSA Travel Protection, a Europ Assistance company, is dedicated to providing affordable travel insurance and emergency assistance services to protect travelers' valuable investments and provide the peace of mind one deserves while traveling. Now celebrating its 20-year anniversary, CSA has developed a reputation for standing behind its customers and by offering products and services to meet their needs.
Through superior customer service, extensive experience and industry-leading innovation, CSA is with its clients every step of the way, whenever and wherever they are needed. About Marriott Rewards Marriott Rewards is free to join. The program has no blackout dates and members can earn and redeem points at more than 3,500 Marriott® International hotels around the world. Members may also choose to earn airline miles or redeem points for miles with more than 30 airline mileage programs. In addition to hotels and frequent flyer miles, members can also redeem points for merchandise, cruises, car rentals and more. Marriott Rewards won the 2011 and 2010 Frequent Travel Award and 2009 Freddie Award for “Best Hotel Rewards Program,” and has been named best hotel rewards program by the readers of Business Traveler, Global Traveler, Executive Travel and BusinessWeek magazines. For information about Marriott Rewards, guests can call 800-450-4442 or visit MarriottRewards.com.
Visit Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) for company information. For more information or reservations, please visit our website at Marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com.
Connect with email@example.com