“Live Like A First Kid” At The Ritz-Carlton Hotels Of Washington, D.C.
Ever wonder what it would be like to be the child of the President of the United States or a foreign dignitary? The Ritz-Carlton Hotels of Washington, D.C. have created a package that’s just about as close as you can get to experiencing for 24 hours just how the kids of the First Family and heads of state “roll” in Washington, D.C. – just in time for this election year!
Live Like A First Kid Package
Valid through September 3, 2012
Package priced starting from $4,995 per night
The Live Like A First Kid Package includes:
• Overnight in two bedroom Presidential Suite, the chosen home away from home of visiting celebrities and dignitaries
• Personal “secret service like” detail/escort in chauffeured luxury SUV of Washington, D.C. monuments and attractions with VIP access. Our security detail knows every shortcut and side door and makes sure that his “First Kid” never has to wait in line
• VIP tour of the Newseum – the Newseum will personally tailor a special tour highlighting presidential themed exhibits. The Newseum’s 14 major galleries and 15 theaters will immerse you in the world’s greatest news stories
• Behind the scenes tour of Mt. Vernon Plantation – see the home of the “First President.” First Kid and guests of Mount Vernon can visit the Mansion, a dozen original structures, Washington’s Tomb, and nearly 50 acres of his extensive plantation, which include beautiful gardens and restored landscapes
• Private tour of Georgetown Cupcake – includes cupcake decorating class, a meet and greet with founders Sophie and Katherine, signed copy of The Cupcake Diaries, DC Cupcake souvenirs, and a dozen gift-wrapped cupcakes to take home. Georgetown Cupcake was founded by sisters Katherine Kallinis and Sophie LaMontagne. Both lifelong bakers, inspired by their grandmothers, Katherine and Sophie opened Georgetown Cupcake in February 2008 as D.C.’s first and only cupcakery. Watch Katherine and Sophie in action in DC CUPCAKES, their new TV series on TLC!
• Private viewing of VIP autograph book signed by heads of state and celebrities which includes signatures, quotes and even cartoon drawings by President Barack Obama, President Bill Clinton and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, President Jimmy Carter, President George Bush and First Lady Barbara Bush, Jay-Z, Steve and Terri Erwin, FC Barcelona, and more. Learn the background and history behind these signatures from the hotel’s in-house celebrity and dignitary expert (available only at The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC)
• Kids personal yoga class in The Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown “Urban Garden” (available only at The Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown, Washington, DC)
• Back of the house hotel tour with hotel security to see how the president and heads of state arrive and exit
• Michelle Obama Shortbread Cookie Amenity. Mrs. Obama’s cookies were a big deal at the 2009 inauguration, and around the country – so big, in fact, that this hotel was handing out jars of the cookies to inaugural revelers. The cookies – 8,000 of them – were created by an interesting public-private partnership, which was predictive of Obama administration ideals. Culinary training students from DC Central Kitchen baked the Ritz shortbread cookies!
• Keepsake monogram pillowcases with official Presidential seal
• Full American Breakfast for up to 2 adults and 2 children – in your suite or in the hotel’s restaurant
• Ritz Kids VIP patriotic backpack
• Hotel scavenger hunt with special prize
• Complimentary internet
• Complimentary In-House movie
• Overnight Valet Parking
• 2 p.m. check-out
For more information or to place a reservation for The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C. please call (202) 263-6338, or have your Travel Professional contact the hotel directly.
For more information or to place a reservation for The Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown, Washington, D.C. please call (202) 912-4159, or have your Travel Professional contact the hotel directly.
Connect with email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org