Stay at Marriott Hotels & Pay Using Your Visa Card and You Could Score This Fall
This fall could be a rewarding experience for football fans. Marriott Rewards® members who make a weekend stay and pay using their Visa® Card will be entered to win 1 of 4 Super Bowl XLVII Experience packages or 1 of 1,000 $100 NFLShop.com gift cards.
Stays must take place between September 15 and December 15, 2012 to be eligible. The sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are at least 18 years old or the age of majority in their state/jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater at the time of entry.
Each month, 250 gift cards will be given away.
One NFL Super Bowl XLVII Experience Package will be randomly awarded each month. The package includes:
- Two tickets to Super Bowl XLVII on February 3, 2013 in New Orleans.
- Two tickets to Super Bowl XLVII Tailgate Party – a pre-game celebration on February 3, 2013 with entertainment featuring special performances.
- Two tickets to the NFL Experience presented by GMC at the New Orleans Convention Center beginning January 31, 2013. The NFL Experience is pro football’s interactive theme park offering participatory games, displays, entertainment attractions, kids’ football clinics, free autograph sessions and the largest football memorabilia show ever.
- Two NFL Xtra tickets for the NFL Experience.
- One $200 NFLShop.com gift card.
- Four-night stay at the New Orleans Marriott® hotel.
- Round-trip coach air transportation for two to New Orleans.
- Round-trip ground transportation for two to/from the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International airport.
- And a $3,000 check for the winner.
For more information on the Marriott Rewards® & Visa® Super Bowl Sweeps and official rules, visit joinmarriottrewards.com/Visa/NFL.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S., D.C., and Puerto Rico who are Marriott Rewards® members, at least 18 years old or the age of majority in their respective states/jurisdictions of permanent residence, whichever is great at the time of entry. Begins 12:00 AM ET 9/15/12; ends 11:59 PM ET 12/15/12. For complete Official Rules, free method of entry, and eligibility send SASE to MARRIOTT REWARDS® & VISA® SUPER BOWL SWEEPS, 100 Marcus Drive (Dept MV), Melville, NY 11747 USA. Residents of VT may omit return postage. Sponsor: Marriott International, Inc.
The NFL Entities (as defined in the official rules) have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
Visa and its client financial institutions have not sponsored or offered this sweepstakes in any way.
About Marriott Rewards
Marriott Rewards has no blackout dates and members can earn and redeem points at more than 3,600 Marriott International hotels around the world. Participating brands include JW Marriott®, EDITION®, Autograph Collection Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, AC Hotels by MarriottSM, Marriott Hotels & Resorts®, Courtyard by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott® and Marriott Vacation Club®. Members can earn and redeem points at exclusive luxury hotel partner, The Ritz-Carlton®. Points can also be redeemed for frequent flyer miles, cruises, car rentals and more.
Marriott Rewards won the Freddie Award for Best Hotel Loyalty Program in the Americas five years running and the 2011 and 2010 Frequent Travel Award. It has been named best hotel rewards program by the readers of Business Traveler, Global Traveler, Executive Travel and BusinessWeek magazines.
For information about Marriott Rewards, guests can call 1-800-450-4442 or log on to MarriottRewards.com.
Visit Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) for company information. For more information or reservations, please visit our web site at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com
Connect with Laurie.Goldstein@marriott.com