Five Marriott Hotels are Recognised as Europe's Best at the World Travel Awards
LONDON – Five Marriott hotels in Europe have walked off with top industry awards at this year’s much-anticipated World Travel Awards. The awards, voted for by travel professionals and consumers worldwide, showcase and reward excellence in all areas of the travel and tourism industry.
The Marriott hotels singled out for their contribution to the industry are:
• Armenia Marriott Hotel Yerevan: Armenia's Leading Hotel
• Copenhagen Marriott Hotel: Denmark's Leading Hotel [pictured above.]
• Courtyard by Marriott Tbilisi: Georgia's Leading Hotel
• Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center: France's Leading Conference Hotel
• Warsaw Marriott Hotel: Poland's Leading Business Hotel
Belinda Pote, chief sales and marketing officer for Marriott International in Europe said, “To receive these prestigious awards and be recognized alongside an elite group of nominees and winners is a great accolade for Marriott, and we are very proud of the five hotels honoured by the World Travel Awards.”
The World Travel Awards is celebrating its 19th anniversary and hailed as the ‘Oscars of the travel industry'. This year’s ceremony took place in the Algarve and welcomed VIPs, global travel and tourism professionals, and international media.
Visit Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) for company information. For more information or reservations, please visit our website at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com.
Connect with email@example.com