TownePlace Suites LEED®-ing the Way in Frederick
The TownePlace Suites by Marriott in Frederick, Maryland celebrated its official grand opening yesterday with a ribbon cutting ceremony. The hotel, owned by Westview Hospitality Associates, LLC and managed by Plamondon Hospitality Partners, is the first LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) hotel in Frederick. The hotel is expected to achieve LEED Silver certification for its contributions in making the environment a healthier place. It is the second TownePlace Suites to receive this level of certification and will be achieving LEED certification via Marriott’s LEED Volume program using the pre-certified prototype for the brand.
TownePlace Suites Frederick's eco-friendly features include a fleet of bicycles for guest use, front and back of house recycling programs, charging stations for electric cars, saline-water indoor swimming pool and green products and cleaning supplies.
1. Michael Henningsen, Director of Hotel Operations, Plamondon Hospitality Partners
2. Gordon Paik, Investor, TownePlace Suites Frederick
3. Blaine Young, Commissioner - Frederick County, MD
4. Myron Levy, Investor, TownePlace Suites Frederick
5. Gail Plamondon, wife of Pete Plamondon, Jr.
6. Meg Plamondon, daughter of Pete Plamondon, Jr.
7. Amy Plamondon, daughter of Pete Plamondon, Jr.
8. Pete Plamondon, Jr., Co-President of the Plamondon Companies; Owner, TownePlace Suites Frederick
9. Liam Brown, Chief Officer, Owner & Franchise Services - The Americas
10. Jim Plamondon, Co-President of the Plamondon Companies; Owner, TownePlace Suites Frederick
11. Cary Plamondon, wife of Jim Plamondon
12. Susan Lent-Cohen, Investor, TownePlace Suites Frederick
13. John Fieseler, Executive Director, Tourism Council of Frederick County, Inc.
14. Lorraine Plamondon, wife of Pete Plamondon, Sr.
15. Pete Plamondon, Sr., - Founder of the Plamondon Companies
16. Paul Frey, Vice President, Frederick County Chamber of Commerce
Connect with firstname.lastname@example.org