The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. Receives Honors for Thirty-Two Properties in the 2013 Edition of U.S. News & World Report's Best Hotel Rankings
CHEVY CHASE, Md.– An impressive 32 hotels within The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. have been named award winners in the 2013 edition of U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hotel Rankings.
To qualify for this distinguished accolade, U.S. News & World Report identifies the best hotels using an unbiased methodology centered on three components: reputation among professional travel experts, guest reviews, and hotel class ratings. The respected organization ranked nearly 2,000 hotels across the USA and the Caribbean, with the top 10 percent among the luxury segment analyzed, selected as winners.
“We are honored to have so many properties awarded among this elite group,” offers Herve Humler, president and chief operations officer of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company. “As we approach our 30th year as a purveyor of the luxury lifestyle, our top priority remains a commitment to providing memorable service excellence and we greatly appreciate the external recognition of our efforts.”
GOLD BADGE WINNERS - "Best Hotels in the USA" Award:
• The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
• The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch
• The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead
• The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte
• The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas
• The Ritz-Carlton, Denver
• The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain
• The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale
• The Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown
• The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples
• The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay
• The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua
• The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
• The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe
• The Ritz-Carlton, Naples
• The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans
• The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park
• The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
• The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
"Best Hotels in the Caribbean" Award:
• The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman
SILVER BADGE WINNERS - Identified as one of the "Best Hotels" within its market:
• Dorado Beach, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve – Best Hotels in Puerto Rico
• The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta – Best Hotels in Atlanta
• The Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common – Best Hotels in Boston
• The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami – Best Hotels in Miami
• The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles – Best Hotels in Los Angeles
• The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park – Best Hotels in New York City
• The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City – Best Hotels in Washington, D.C.
• The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia – Best Hotels in Philadelphia
• The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach – Best Hotels in Miami Beach
• The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis – Best Hotels in St. Louis
• The Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas – Best Hotels in the U.S. Virgin Islands
• The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner – Best Hotels in Washington, D.C.
• The Ritz-Carlton, Washington DC – Best Hotels in Washington, D.C.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 81 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award which recognizes outstanding customer service. For more information, or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll free in the U.S. 1-800-241-3333, or visit the company website at www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR)
Connect with firstname.lastname@example.org