Today, Chase and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards, the guest loyalty program of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, LLC, announced enhancements to The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card including the upgrade of the card to Visa Infinite. Cardmembers will now get airline ticket discounts, access to more than 900 Priority Pass lounges, Global Entry application fee reimbursement, special car rental privileges and numerous exclusive experiences, among many other benefits.
The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Visa Card by Chase
“We are thrilled to offer enhancements that give current cardmembers and The Ritz-Carlton brand enthusiasts additional privileges and exceptional travel value,” said Richard Quigley, president of Chase partner cards.
The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card is the first co-brand credit card in the U.S. on the Visa Infinite platform. Visa Infinite cardholders can enjoy instant access to dozens of premium benefits – in addition to the rewards they already earn.
“Members of The Ritz-Carlton Rewards are looking for memorable experiences that go far beyond the ordinary and ignite their passion for travel,” said Thom Kozik, Vice President of Loyalty at Marriott International. “Working together with our partners at Chase, we are continuously finding ways to give our cardmembers more exclusive benefits through The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card.”
“Visa has a long and successful history of partnering with world-leading brands to bring unique benefits to consumers,” said Bill Sheley, head of products in North America, Visa Inc. “With the upgrade of The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card to the Visa Infinite platform, global travelers now have even more access to exclusive experiences and benefits.”
The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card offers the following benefits, all for a $450 annual fee:
- New: Unlimited $100 discounts on two or more domestic airline tickets
- New: Worldwide access to more than 900 airport lounges through Priority Pass
- New: Global Entry application fee reimbursement credit
- New: Car rental discount and upgrades
- $300 annual travel credit
- No foreign transaction fees
- Cardmember events, including exclusive sports, entertainment and culinary experiences
- Three The Ritz-Carlton Club Level upgrades annually on paid stays of up to seven nights, subject to availability
- Automatic Gold Elite status in Ritz-Carlton Rewards for the first year and maintain after spending $10,000 each year
- Platinum Elite status in Ritz-Carlton Rewards after spending $75,000 each year
- $100 hotel credit on each paid stay of two nights or longer
- Five points for every $1 spent at participating The Ritz-Carlton hotels or worldwide partner brands within the Marriott International portfolio, including JW Marriott, EDITION, Autograph Collection, Renaissance Hotels and Marriott Hotels
- Two points for every $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline, at car rental agencies and restaurants
- One point for every $1 spent anywhere else
To apply for The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card, visit http://requestritzcarltoncard.com. New cardmembers will receive three complimentary nights at participating The Ritz-Carlton hotels (Tier 1-4) after spending $5,000 in the first three months after account opening.
About The Ritz-Carlton Rewards
The Ritz-Carlton Rewards is the loyalty program of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., of Chevy Chase, Md., which currently operates over 90 hotels and resorts in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton Rewards members accrue either points or miles and have access to a host of luxury benefits and partnerships that provide members with even greater rewards. Members can earn and redeem points at participating The Ritz-Carlton and Marriott International properties worldwide. For more information, or reservations, visit the company web site at www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR).
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,300 branches, 15,500 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.