Marriott Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®), are each offering a spring travel sale to book exclusive getaway rates throughout the U.S. and Canada for spring and early summer travel including Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day and July 4 holidays. From March 8 through March 19, members can book exclusive Member Rates for hotel rooms starting as low as $89 per night for stays between March 31, 2017 and July 9, 2017* at more than 2,000 participating properties in the United States, and between March 31, 2017 and May 31, 2017 in Canada.
Looking ahead, these are some of the best places to travel this spring and summer:
- Hawaii – Soak up the sunshine in Hawaii this Easter. Enjoy pristine sandy beaches, cliff side adventures and sweeping views of the mountains and ocean at the Courtyard Kaua’i at Coconut Beach with rates from $170.
- Chicago – Escape to the Windy City and stroll along the Gold Coast, all the while enjoying the Magnificent Mile and Navy Pier this Memorial Day Weekend at the Sheraton Grand Chicago with rates from $165.
- New York City – New York City is the city that never sleeps. Take advantage of everything the Big Apple has to offer this Mother’s Day weekend, and enjoy the ultimate shopping spree, spellbinding Broadway shows and the breathtaking beauty of Battery Park in the Spring at New York Marriott Downtown with rates from $238.
- Washington D.C. – Celebrate America’s birthday in our nation’s capital this Fourth of July with a free concert on the National Mall, and fireworks over Lincoln Memorial at Washington Marriott Georgetown with rates from $149.
Explore additional destinations including:
- Minneapolis from $89 per night
- Houston from $89 per night
- Nashville from $129 per night
- New Orleans from $139 per night
- Toronto from $149 CAD per night
- Atlanta from $169 per night
- Boston from $169 per night
- Miami from $209 per night
The spring offer rates are available at participating St. Regis Hotels®, JW Marriott®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Design Hotels™, Renaissance® Hotels, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Marriott Hotels®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Gaylord Hotels®, Protea Hotels by Marriott®, AC Hotels by Marriott®, Courtyard®, Residence Inn®, SpringHill Suites® and Fairfield Inn & Suites®, TownePlace Suites®, Moxy Hotels®, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, and Delta Hotels by MarriottSM in the United States and Canada.
For access to the Spring Travel Sale:
- Marriott Rewards members can book these great spring rates on Marriott.com, the Marriott Mobile app and by contacting a hotel directly or the worldwide telephone reservation center, all using promotional code “90A.” Please visit:
- SPG members can book spring escapes by visiting: http://www.global.starwoodoffers.com/spring-exclusive
Members of Marriott’s loyalty programs, Marriott Rewards – which includes The Ritz-Carlton Rewards – and Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG), can link their accounts at members.marriott.com to enjoy the benefits, recognition and experiences each program has to offer. Members will have their status matched across programs and can transfer and redeem points across programs for travel to more destinations than ever before.
*Promotional discount applies to room rate only and is valid for exclusive Member Rates booked March 8 through March 19. Members can book hotel rooms starting as low as $89 per night for stays between March 31, 2017 and July 9, 2017 at participating properties in the United States, and between March 31, 2017 and May 31, 2017 in Canada. Full terms and conditions can be found on the booking site.
About Marriott International, Inc.
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is the world’s largest hotel company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 6,000 properties in 122 countries and territories. Marriott operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts. The company’s 30 leading brands include: Bulgari®, The Ritz-Carlton® and The Ritz-Carlton Reserve®, St. Regis®, W®, EDITION®, JW Marriott®, The Luxury Collection®, Marriott Hotels®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Renaissance® Hotels, Sheraton®, Delta Hotels by MarriottSM, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Tribute Portfolio™, Design Hotels™, Gaylord Hotels®, Courtyard®, Four Points® by Sheraton, SpringHill Suites®, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, Residence Inn®, TownePlace Suites®, AC Hotels by Marriott®, Aloft®, Element®, Moxy® Hotels, and Protea Hotels by Marriott®. The company also operates award-winning loyalty programs: Marriott Rewards®, which includes The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®, and Starwood Preferred Guest®. For more information, please visit our website at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com and @MarriottIntl.
Contact: Julie Rollend