NEW YORK – Nov. 14, 2014– Travelers looking for a warm escape this winter season can take advantage of Marriott Caribbean & Latin America Resorts’ newest promotional event, Extra Credit Getaway, offering a limited-time resort credit of up to $400 at a choice of 14 tropical resorts across the Caribbean and Latin America.
To take advantage of this special offer, visitors must book a premium room by Nov. 30, 2014, for winter travel bookings with a minimum four night stay required*. Travelers must use the promotional code ‘7CL’ when making a reservation.
Participating hotel properties offering up to $400 in resort credit on premium room category bookings include:
- JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa – 30 percent off, plus $400 resort credit
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino – $200 resort credit
- CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort – 30 percent off, plus $200 resort credit
- Curaçao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino – $250 resort credit
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort – $100 resort credit
- CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa – $200 resort credit
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino – $400 resort credit
- Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort – $200 resort credit
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort – $100 resort credit
- Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort & Spa – $400 resort credit
- JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort & Spa – $250 resort credit (five-night minimum)
- JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo – $150 resort credit (two-night minimum, Fri/Sat only)
- JW Marriott Panama Golf & Beach Resort – $100 resort credit
- JW Marriott El Convento Cusco – $100 resort credit
To book a stay, visit www.paradisebymarriott.com/extra-credit-getaway. For more information about Marriott Caribbean & Latin America Resorts, please visit www.ParadiseByMarriott.com or www.facebook.com/MarriottCaribbeanMexico.
*The Extra Credit Getaway Promotion is valid for reservations booked between Nov. 1 – 30, 2014. Stay window and minimum night requirement varies based on participating resort. Must quote promotional code 7CL to receive the promotional rate. A limited number of rooms are available and blackout dates or other restrictions may apply. Available at participating locations only. A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity. Promotion cannot be combined with any other offer, sale promotion, or prior purchase/reservation.
Marriott Caribbean & Latin America Resorts:
Marriott Caribbean & Latin America Resorts represents the region’s most luxurious resort properties, each complete with chic accommodations, state-of-the-art amenities and stunning oceanfront locations. The Collection’s eight resorts situated throughout seven destinations in the Caribbean & Mexico share elevated standards of service, style and reputation that are further magnified by participation in the portfolio. Formed in 1997, the Collection brings a refined level of awareness to this exclusive group of full-service properties. For more information please visit www.paradisebymarriott.com
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is a leading lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and territories, and reported revenues of nearly $13 billion in fiscal year 2013. The company operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts under 18 brands. For more information or reservations, please visit our web site at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com.