Bethesda, Md., October 27, 2014 – We simultaneously check our email, peruse through our apps, and drink our coffee, all while running to catch the next train or plane. Juggling the demands of work and life today can be challenging, but Fairfield Inn & Suites is reminding travelers that they can do it and that they are amazing because they overcome that feat every day. With the launch of its new “Stay Amazing TM” campaign, the brand celebrates travelers who seek to maintain their momentum on the road, and uses extraordinary people to personify the great juggling act. [Download images.]
The multi-channel campaign that launched this month features a series of TV, airport, digital and social ads touting the #StayAmazing tagline, featuring the following talent:
- Michal Kapral, Guinness World Record Holder for completing the fastest marathon while juggling three objects
- Rocky Byun, notable balance artist and phenomenon
- Kacy Catanzaro, first woman to make it to the finals on NBC’s hit TV show, “American Ninja Warrior TM”
“Guests, both leisure and business, have a lot to juggle when they’re on the road,” said Shruti Buckley, vice president and global brand manager for Fairfield Inn & Suites. “Maintaining your balance and keeping up with your daily rhythms takes skill and patience. With more than 700 hotels throughout the US, Fairfield helps guests so they can stay amazing, performing their best while travelling and return home feeling like they have never skipped a beat”
This week, on October 28 and 29, Fairfield Inn & Suites will bring the campaign to life through an interactive pop-up experience in New York City (Flatiron Plaza North; 23rd St. and Fifth Ave.). The exciting activation zone will feature:
- A giant interactive video game that will capture participants’ body movement in real-time and project a silhouette as they juggle multiple digital orbs.
- Michal Kapral teaching passers-by how to “joggle*”
- The ultimate NYC “selfie” opportunity next to an oversized installation of the words “#StayAmazing.”
- The opportunity to win prizes on-site, including complimentary stays at the brand’s NYC properties and a $500 Marriott Rewards gift card. Consumers will show off their “amazing-ness” and join the conversation online by using the hashtag #StayAmazing.
Fairfield Inn & Suites is committed to helping travelers maintain their momentum on the go. The Fairfield 100% Guarantee is the brand’s commitment to providing guests with a seamless and stress-free hotel stay, so they can return home feeling like they’ve never skipped a beat. Additional amenities include complimentary hot breakfast and WiFi Internet access in all guest rooms and public spaces, on-site business centers, fitness centers and swimming pools in most locations.
For reservations and more information on Fairfield Inn & Suites, visit www.fairfieldinn.com or call 800-228-2800.
*Joggling is the act of jogging while juggling.
About Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott is designed for today’s traveler who is looking to be productive on the road, whether for business or leisure. In addition to complimentary Wi-Fi and hot breakfast, Fairfield Inn & Suites offers thoughtfully designed rooms and suites that provide separate living, working and sleeping areas. With more than 700 properties throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and India, Fairfield Inn & Suites hotels participate in the award-winning Marriott Rewards® frequent travel program that allows members to earn hotel points or airline miles for every dollar spent during each stay. For more information or reservations, call the Fairfield Inn & Suites toll-free number at 800-228-2800, visit www.fairfieldinn.com, become a fan at www.facebook.com/fairfieldinnandsuites or follow Fairfield at www.twitter.com/fairfieldhotels.
Visit Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) for company information. For more information or reservations, please visit our website at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com.
Connect with firstname.lastname@example.org