Marriott Executive Apartments
BRAND FACT SHEET
Brand Profile: Introduced in 1997 to the Marriott International portfolio, Marriott Executive Apartments is the company’s only corporate apartment brand designed to provide upscale residential living. Personalized service and the assurance of a Marriott experience allow guests to achieve what they need to in an environment that has all of the comforts of home. Marriott Executive Apartments provide the space, ambience and privacy of residential living – an apartment with a separate bedroom, technology and work space for productivity, full kitchens, and laundry facilities.
Each property is influenced by local design elements and features state-of-the-art facilities and technology. Hotel services include on-site access to food and beverage, concierge and housekeeping service, and fitness facilities to support life’s routines. Regular social functions with staff and other guests allow expat residents to meet others and to more easily settle into their new surroundings.
Marriott Executive Apartments properties consist of studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments, and are all located internationally (outside of North America). They are designed for executive expats staying 30 or more nights, usually on a temporary assignment or relocation.
Locations: There are currently more than 20 properties in more than 15 countries outside of North America. The first to open was the 108-unit Millennium Court, Budapest - Marriott Executive Apartments, Hungary, in 1997.
Due to the growing demand for extended stays and the proliferation of multi-national corporations in emerging markets, the serviced apartments market is expected to grow in areas, such as the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, China and India.
- Pre-arrival consultation
- Long-stay rates
- Welcome amenities, including property orientation and city tour
- Round-the-clock staffing and security
- Minimum twice-weekly housekeeping service
- Grocery delivery and laundry service
- Concierge service
- Complimentary morning coffee service in lobby
- Social functions with other guests
- Intimate lobby with mailboxes and seating area
- On-site fitness facility
- Business center
- Private lounge
- Parking (market rate)
- Access to convenience store
- Additional storage facilities
- Fully furnished studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen (refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, disposal, dishware and utensils)
- Laundry washer and dryer
- High quality and comfortable furnishings, creating a warm and home-like environment
- High-speed Internet
- Dedicated work area and desk; double phone and fax lines with voicemail and private line
- Television and DVD player
Marriott Rewards: Marriott Rewards, Marriott International’s award-winning guest loyalty program, is free to join. Points can be earned at more than 3,700 hotels in 74 countries and territories. Members can also choose to earn miles with 31 different airline partners. Marriott Rewards has no black-out dates and points can be redeemed for free hotel stays, airline miles, rental cars, cruises, merchandise and much more. For more information, visit marriottrewards.com.
Reservations: marriottexecutiveapartments.com; marriott.com
Key Brand Loren Nalewanski, Vice President and Global Brand Manager
Executive: Marriott Executive Apartments
Last updated: August 13, 2012