Courtyard by Marriott
Brand Profile: Since 1983, business travelers have spent millions of room nights at Courtyard by Marriott, the pioneering lodging brand that created the upper-moderate tier. Through extensive research, the brand continues to evolve to meet guests’ needs. Today’s Courtyard customer is driven by success, but also enjoys the break from routine that business travel offers. For these guests, Courtyard is the smart, dynamic hotel that helps them make the most of their time on the road. Combining innovative technology with style and comfort, the brand’s modern and open lobby provides guests with flexibility to work or relax.
Smart – Courtyard knows business travel, and shows it. Comfortably productive rooms and multi-purpose public areas invite and enable enjoyment.
Energizing – Courtyard helps replenish guests’ energy and gives them permission to look up from their laptop. Stimulating public areas, intuitive design with unexpected details and the right mix of services help guests maintain balance and thrive during their stays.
Choices – Time is never wasted, unless the guest wants it to be. Courtyard lays out the options that give guests control over how to work and relax on their own.
Locations: There are currently more than 1000 Courtyard hotels in 40 countries and territories. For a complete list of locations, please visit
Hotel Category: Courtyard is in the upper moderate segment.
Hotel Amenities: Exactly the Room You Need
- Thoughtfully designed guest rooms provide the optimum balance between work, relaxation, comfort and sleep (standard rooms with one king or two double beds and pull-out sofa)
- Stylishly luxurious bedding with rich cotton linens and fluffy pillows
- Separate seating area enables guests to relax and unwind
- Large work desk with bright lighting enhances productivity
- Coffeemakers in each room
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
Public Spaces: Where High Tech Meets High Style
- A sophisticated, yet warm and inviting, public “living space” welcomes guests at all times of the day
- Flexible seating options range from a communal table to more private media booths with high-definition televisions to a more intimate, semi-enclosed lounge area
- Interactive GoBoard® technology with a 55-inch LCD touch screen provides relevant, up-to-date news, weather, maps, airline arrivals/departures, restaurants, events and other local information
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor swimming pools in most locations and outdoor pools where climate permits
- Well-equipped fitness centers
- The Bistro offers hot and healthy breakfast selections and light evening fare, including snacks, cocktails, wine and beer so guests can relax and unwind
- Freshly brewed Starbucks coffee
- The Market, a 24/7 shop for snacks, beverages and sundries
- Large meeting rooms at many locations for groups of varying sizes
- Audio-visual equipment and catering services
- Copy and fax services; free incoming faxes for all guests; free outgoing faxes for Marriott Rewards® members
- Business center services at many locations – some open 24 hours per day
Sponsorships: Now in its sixth year, Courtyard is official hotel of the National Football League (NFL); and a proud sponsor of the National Academic Foundation(NAF)
Reservations: 800-321-2211; courtyard.com
Social Media: facebook.com/courtyard
Key Brand Callette Nielsen
Executive: Vice President Global Brand Manager, Courtyard by Marriott
Deanna J. Williams