Bethesda, Md., September 17, 2014 – Renaissance Hotels (www.renhotels.com), known for inspiring travelers to Live Life to Discover®, announced today its fall schedule of signature live events and unique multi-media programming. In partnership with AEG, a leading entertainment and sports company, Renaissance Hotels is set to provide guests and locals with exclusive access to the music’s most sought after emerging artists all season long.
Renaissance Hotels Events
This isn’t your average concert series - Renaissance Hotels creates opportunities for guests to discover new music on-site at select hotels and discover the destination through each artist’s eyes. Hotels bring discovery to life through local tastes, sights and sounds that offer truly authentic experiences curated with the help of each artist to complement the live performances. Upcoming events include:
- Grammy award winning LA ROUX performs at Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa in Indian Wells, California on September 24th. Singer Elly Jawill play songs from the new album Trouble in Paradise.
- Capital Cities, a pop group from Los Angeles who first met on Craig’s List, will bring their unique sounds to the Renaissance Chicago Downtown on November 6th for a special performance while guests sip and sample some of the band’s favorite spirits and fares.
Renaissance Hotels and AEG have produced The Navigator Live, a documentary-style special series capturing live performances held at Renaissance Hotels earlier this year. Debuting this month, the program also features exclusive interviews and behind-the-scenes footage as the artists discover new experiences while on the road. The Navigator Live will air on AXS TV, Renaissance Hotels’ in-room television channels, Renhotels.com and Renaissance Hotels’ YouTube channel.
- Wednesday, September 17: Join alternative rock band GROUPLOVE as they introduce us to their favorite NYC discoveries including Veselka & Cake Shop in the East Village and Willamsburg’s Southside Guitars before performing at R Lounge at the Renaissance Times Square.
- Wednesday, September 24: Follow critically acclaimed alternative-pop band WALK THE MOON as they pop into their favorite BBQ spot and visit the studio where they recorded their first album before they arrive at the Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel to preview songs from their sophomore album out later this year.
- Wednesday, October 1: Spend a day in the life of world famous DJ Cassidy as he explores Denver enjoying a pre-show meal at Sushi Den and checks out local antique jewelry store Victoriana before spinning live to celebrate the opening of the new Renaissance Denver Downtown City Center Hotel.
Fall Festival Alert:
Held annually in Las Vegas, the Life is Beautiful Festival brings together amazing music, world class food, iconic public speakers and phenomenal art together for an incredible three day event. This year, Renaissance Hotels will be on-site to share in the experiences. Visit http://lifeisbeautiful.com/ for more information.
For a full schedule of music performances as well as local art, culinary and film events, visit www. renhotels.com/events or www.facebook.com/renhotels.
About Renaissance Hotels
Renaissance Hotels encourages guests to Live Life to Discover(SM) at 157 hotels in 35 countries around the world. Each hotel is unique and every stay offers an opportunity to explore local discoveries exclusive to the destination. At every hotel, Renaissance Navigators are local experts ready to assist guests in discovering local flavors and activities. Renaissance entertainment events are designed to showcase emerging talent in music, the arts, culinary and more to inspire discovery. R.E.N. Meetings offers groups an experience beyond a traditional meeting rooted in creative sensory meeting design, networking events and custom curated local Navigator excursions. At Renaissance Hotels, we work to ensure that every trip is transformed into an eye-opening, unforgettable journey. You spend your life working; you should discover the world as you go. To discover more visit www.renhotels.com. Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/RenHotels. Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/RenHotels. Explore with us on www.Instagram.com/RenHotels
AEG is one of the leading sports and entertainment presenters in the world. AEG, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Anschutz Company, owns or is affiliated with a collection of companies including over 100 of the world’s preeminent facilities such as STAPLES Center (Los Angeles, CA), StubHub Center (Carson, CA), Best Buy Theater (Times Square, New York), Mercedes-Benz Arena (Shanghai, China), Allphones Arena (Sydney, Australia) and The O2 arena and entertainment district (London, England). Developed by AEG, L.A. LIVE is a 4 million square foot / $3 billion downtown Los Angeles sports, & entertainment district featuring Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE, Club Nokia, and a 54-story, 1001-room convention "headquarters" destination. In addition to overseeing privately held management shares of the Los Angeles Lakers, assets of AEG Sports include franchises such as the LA Kings, LA Galaxy and Houston Dynamo and the Amgen Tour of California cycling stage race. Along with AEG Facilities, other global divisions include AEG Live, the world’s second largest concert promotion and touring companies comprised of touring, festival, exhibition, broadcast, merchandise and special event divisions and AEG Global Partnerships, responsible for worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships, naming rights and other strategic partnerships. In 2010, AEG launched its AEG 1EARTH environmental program featuring the industry's first sustainability report while in 2011, AEG introduced AXS a comprehensive entertainment platform serving as the company’s primary consumer brand including AXS Ticketing which provides fans the opportunity to purchase tickets directly from their favorite venues via a user-friendly ticketing interface, Examiner.com and the AXS TV network. For additional information, visit www.aegworldwide.com.
Catherine Leitner; email@example.com; 646-726-4599
Kelly McKenna; firstname.lastname@example.org; 212-445-8380