Residence Inn by Marriott
Download Print Version - Residence Inn North America Fact Sheet 2012
Download Print Version - Residence Inn International Fact Sheet 2012
RESIDENCE INN BY MARRIOTT
BRAND FACT SHEET
Residence Inn is a pioneer in the extended-stay hotel segment, being the first to serve the needs of business travelers seeking apartment-style accommodations for longer stays. Opening its doors to guests in 1975, the brand quickly assumed a leadership role, spearheading design and service standards for this lodging tier. Marriott International purchased the 96-property Residence Inn Corporation in 1987 and has since developed Residence Inn by Marriott into the largest extended-stay hotel brand in the United States.
Residence Inn’s mission is to help business travelers thrive on long stays. Combining upscale style and functionality, suites are spacious, allowing travelers the ability to work and relax, maintaining balance while on the road. Featuring full kitchens and separate living and sleeping areas in every room, Residence Inn offer guests flexibility and options that fit their routine. The associates’ personalized service and attention to detail help guests feel welcomed and appreciated. Connectivity to home and office, health and fitness options, as well as comfortable public areas to socialize or relax make Residence Inn the ideal choice for both business and leisure guests.
Residence Inn is currently located in various international destinations, including Bahrain, Munich, Edinburgh, and Costa Rica; and is under development in Jizan and Algiers. Kitchen size and various services may differ by location.
There are currently more than 600 all-suite properties in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Bahrain and Costa Rica.
Price Tier Category: Residence Inn is in the upper moderate price tier.
Get Lower Rates for Long Stays
- The longer you stay, the less you’ll pay per night at Residence Inn
Stretch Out and Unwind
- Relax in spacious suites that are larger than traditional hotel rooms, including studio, one- and two-bedroom suites
- Catch up on your reading in comfortable lobbies and outdoor spaces
- Mix and mingle at complimentary evening barbecues and social hours
- Hit the treadmill, elliptical machines or weights in on-site fitness centers
- Do a few laps in the pool or relax in heated whirlpools
- Find a pickup game of basketball, tennis or volleyball on all-purpose sports courts
- Take advantage of business services, including faxing, copying and printing
- Stay connected with FREE Wi-Fi
- Get the job done with your own in−room work space and free high-speed internet access
- Many hotels offer meeting room space
- Retire to the privacy and comfort of separate living, working, eating and sleeping areas
- Sink into luxury bedding, including plush mattresses, crisp linens, custom comforters and piles of pillows
- Start every day off right at Residence Inn with a complimentary daily hot breakfast - Whip up your favorite meals in your own full-size, fully-equipped kitchen, including cooking utensils, flatware and china, as well as a full-size refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave, dishwasher and cooktop (ovens are also available in select locations)
- Enjoy the convenience of free grocery delivery
- Get a few necessities at The Market, a 24/7 self-serve food and beverage pantry
Marriott Rewards, Marriott International’s award-winning guest loyalty program, is free to join. Points can be earned at more than 3,700 hotels in 74 countries and territories. Members can also choose to earn miles with 31 different airline partners. Marriott Rewards has no black-out dates and points can be redeemed for free hotel stays, airline miles, rental cars, cruises, merchandise and much more. For more information, visit marriottrewards.com.
Reservations: (800) 331-3131; residenceinn.com; marriott.com
Key Brand Executive:
Diane Mayer, Vice President and Global Brand Manager