SpringHill Suites - Fact Sheet
Brand Profile: At SpringHill Suites by Marriott, guests discover a hotel experience infused with space and style. Introduced in November 1998, SpringHill Suites all-suites properties are designed to appeal to business and leisure travelers who seek stylish, fun and spacious, yet functional accommodations at an affordable price. Ranked highest in the Guest Satisfaction Study for the Upscale Brand Segment by J.D. Power and Associates’ 2012 North America Guest Satisfaction Index Study, the brand features spacious suites and smart layouts that allow guests to relax and reenergize. Bright and inviting lobbies offer the ideal venue to conduct casual meetings or socialize.
Locations: There are currently more than 300 properties in the United States and Canada.
Price Tier Category: SpringHill Suites is in the upper moderate price tier.
- Complimentary hot breakfast served daily
- Morning and evening coffee service
- The Market (24/7 access to food and beverage)
- Free wireless high-speed Internet (WiFi) in the lobby
- Lobby computer and on-site business services
- Meeting room available
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary weekday newspaper in the lobby
- Indoor pool (and whirlpool at select locations)
- Fitness room
Guest Suite Features:
- Spacious king and double queen suites
- Pull-out sofa bed and lounge chair
- Revitalizing sleep experience on plush bedding
- iHome docking station
- Well-designed space with separate areas for sleep, work and relaxation
- Large, well-lit work desk and ergonomic chair
- Free in-suite high-speed Internet and voicemail
- Microwave, mini-fridge and coffeemaker
- Flat screen television with free cable and premium movie channels
- Free local phone calls
Marriott Rewards®: Marriott Rewards®, Marriott International’s award-winning guest loyalty program, is free to join. Points can be earned at more than 3,750 properties in 71 countries and territories. Members can also choose to earn miles with more than 30 different airline partners. Marriott Rewards® has no black-out dates and points can be redeemed for free hotel stays, airline miles, rental cars, cruises, merchandise and much more. For more information, visit marriottrewards.com.
Key Brand Executive: Callette Nielsen, Vice President and Global Brand Manager
Executive: SpringHill Suites
Contact: Nina Herrera-Davila, Marriott International, 301-380-2691, firstname.lastname@example.org