For the first time, Marriott Rewards members will be able to choose one of two ways to earn up to 50,000 bonus points in the loyalty program’s fall MegaBonus promotion – “Choose Your Path.” Starting on September 1, members who register for the promotion will be able to select the bonus earning option that best reflects the way they travel.
By registering here, both new and current Marriott Rewards members can opt in to the promotion of their choice.
- Option 1: Earn 10,000 bonus points for every 10 nights, up to 50,000 bonus points
- Option 2: Earn 5,000 bonus points after the second stay (max 5,000 bonus points)
The MegaBonus is open to all Marriott Rewards members as well as new enrollees during the promotion period.
- Registration dates: September 1, 2016 through December 15, 2016
- Earnings dates: September 15, 2016 through January 15, 2017
- Participating brands include: JW Marriott®, EDITION®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, AC Hotels by Marriott(SM), Marriott® Hotels & Resorts, Gaylord Hotels®, Courtyard by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott®, Moxy and Marriott Vacation Club®. The Ritz-Carlton® participates as the exclusive luxury partner to Marriott Rewards
Marriott Rewards members who book direct via Marriott.com, Marriott’s mobile app and 1-800-MARRIOTT can enjoy program benefits including exclusive Member Rates, free Wi-Fi, and take full advantage of the Marriott Mobile app, including mobile check-in and check-out, and mobile requests for select properties.
Marriott Rewards is free to join. To enroll or learn more about the program, visit www.MarriottRewards.com.
About Marriott Rewards
Marriott Rewards is Marriott International’s award-winning loyalty program spanning 17 brands and 4,000 properties worldwide. Marriott Rewards is free to join and has no blackout dates and members can earn and redeem points at Marriott International properties around the world and at Marriott Rewards exclusive luxury partner The Ritz-Carlton®. Members can also redeem points for frequent flyer miles, cruises, car rentals, merchandise and more. By making rewards accessible with a modern, easy approach, Marriott Rewards continues to be a leader in the industry. Marriott Rewards has won the Freddie Award for “Best Hotel Rewards Program in the Americas” eight years in a row and the 2011 and 2010 Frequent Travel Award for “Best Hotel Rewards Program.” In addition, the program has been named best hotel rewards program by the readers of U.S. News & World Report, About.com, Business Traveler, Global Traveler, Executive Travel and BusinessWeek magazines. To enroll and for more information about Marriott Rewards, guests can visit MarriottRewards.com.