Brand Overview: Celebrating the spirit of the neighborhood, Renaissance Hotels connects you to the destination; transporting guests through an unexpected design aesthetic, to a place where skilled Navigators welcome you in, and evening rituals encourage travelers to mix with locals. Each of the brand’s 160 hotels, located in over 35 countries, extends an open invitation to moments of spontaneous discovery, ensuring guests will always leave with a new sense of the destination. An experience at Renaissance Hotels inspires and provokes exploration at every turn - a sensory adventure that transports guests to a life less ordinary. Renaissance Hotels echoes and embraces the locale into each hotel’s point of view. It’s the unofficial gateway to, and expert on, locale for guests seeking a path of effortless discovery.
Target Guest: Renaissance Hotels’ target travelers - the Spontaneous Explorers - who want to feel like they’ve experienced the DNA of the neighborhood in the destination they are visiting and make the most of their trip. They are looking for something unexpected. They are naturally curious and passionate about living life to the fullest, particularly when it comes to travel, entertainment, architecture, design, gastronomy, art and culture. They seek a more purposeful travel experience and want a hotel experience that allows them to get the most from a trip, regardless of the amount of time they have in a destination. A Renaissance guest has a creative mindset and wants business travel to be about discovering a new city. Whether traveling for business or leisure, Renaissance Hotels’ guests are true discoverers.
Growth Plans: Renaissance Hotels currently has 30 hotels in the pipeline set to open in North America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East & Africa.
Hotel Attributes: Every Renaissance hotel includes:
● Theatrical design aesthetic that introduces an unexpected sense of the neighborhood to guests.
● Access to Evenings at Renaissance, which encourage guests to discover local experiences redefining the9 to 5. Buzzy bars and lounges, unexpected collaborations and a vibrant cocktail culture transform the evening experience.
● On-property Navigators who are the brand’s neighborhood ambassadors that study the hidden indigenous gems in each destination and select the best local discoveries to savor, shop, sip and see.
● New discoveries through the brand’s This Way partners - diverse group of local businesses and notable personalities who embody the soul of the neighborhood - who, along with the hotels’ Navigators, help give travelers a glimpse into Renaissance Hotels' storied neighborhoods, highlighting the style, eats and beats of the destinations, with unexpected twists and turns along the way.
● Flexible and creative meetings and events spaces.
● Mobile check-in/check-out.
● Fitness center access.
Charlotte Henley – Charlotte.Henley@marriott.com -