Marriott International Video Conferencing Backgrounds
Call a coworker from the Maldives, lounge in your Shanghai suite, or soak up the Texan sunset. In a world gone virtual, video conferencing is the new normal. Enjoy some inspiration from stunning properties across our 30 brands and daydream a bit on your next virtual chat. We will travel again.
Once you’ve selected your image, click the blue arrow in the bottom right corner. This will open a new window. From there, save the photo to your desktop or camera roll.
Virtually “check-in” from the snowy mountainside of the Alps or from a cozy view of the Northern Lights. Joy is Near.
Until we can next feel the sand between our toes, we can at least project the warmth from Fiji or St. Mauritius.
Care for a dip? The weather is fine at our resorts, and we’ll even give you a peek at some private suite dip pools.
No need to tidy up your room, just flip the switch for a space where housekeeping took care of everything.
Enjoy the sunset from a mountainside patio or set the scene with the twinkle lights of a terrace for your next happy hour.
Homes & Villas by Marriott International
From a Palm Springs bungalow to a chalet in Zermatt, backgrounds from our curated selection of private rental homes can help inspire your next friends' getaway - IRL.
How to use Marriott Video Conferencing Backgrounds:
- Choose the image you’d like to download, click the blue arrow in the bottom right corner of the image.
- This will open a new window. From there, save the photo to your desktop or camera roll.
- Open your video conference app (Zoom, Skype, etc.).
- Go to Preferences > Settings > Virtual Background (PC users, go to Settings > Virtual Backgrounds)
- Click the “+” sign to upload your Marriott image