Wake up Inside the Super Bowl LIII Stadium as part of Courtyard’s “Ultimate Sleepover”
To give fans an opportunity to pursue their passion for the gridiron unlike ever before, Marriott International’s award-winning loyalty program Marriott Rewards, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) is offering its 120 million members more than two-dozen, money-can’t-buy Super Bowl LIII and 2019 Pro Bowl experiences they can bid on at Marriott Rewards Moments and SPG Moments. In its eighth year as an NFL sponsor, Marriott is giving its members unparalleled access to exclusive events and moments unavailable anywhere else – from Courtyard by Marriott’s Ultimate Super Bowl LIII Sleepover to skill improvements with an NFL Pro-Bowler.
This year, the Marriott Rewards and SPG Super Bowl LIII Moments include:
- For the first time ever, members can bid loyalty points on the Ultimate Courtyard Super Bowl LIII Sleepover where a lucky member and their guest will spend the night in a custom-built Courtyard guestroom and wake up on Super Bowl Sunday at the Super Bowl LIII Stadium. As the “Official Hotel of the NFL,” Courtyard will host the winning member and a guest for a night of awe-inspiring, in-stadium experiences.
- Super Bowl Moment packages will offer members prime-viewing of the game from Marriott’s field-level, luxury suite with unlimited food and drink, along with one unique, over the top experience surrounding the game including pre/post field access, brunch with an NFL Legend, red carpet access to NFL Honors, and more.
- Additional Marriott Rewards and SPG Super Bowl LIII weekend packages include access to participate in the Pepsi Halftime Show and entrance to the Super Bowl LIII Opening Night Fueled by Gatorade, featuring player appearances, live entertainment and more.
Moments available for the 2019 Pro Bowl weekend include:
- Participation in a post-practice experience led by a current NFL Pro-Bowler where the member will receive hands-on training to improve their football skills.
- Access to a 2019 Pro Bowl practice and tickets to the game with a VIP tailgate beforehand.
Marriott Rewards and SPG have been offering members unprecedented access to football’s most coveted and exclusive games since 2016. To date, members have redeemed more than 90 million points to pursue their passion for the NFL with exclusive access to luxury suite seats, hands-on master classes with current Pro Bowl players and NFL legends, meet and greets and more.
Marriott’s loyalty programs offer members a holistic travel experience encompassing much more than hotel stays. Members have access to the wide collection of nearly 120,000 irresistible experiences in 1,000 global destinations on the company’s ever-expanding Moments platform – Marriott Moments, Marriott Rewards Moments and SPG Moments. These range from destination tours and day trips, to exclusive member-only events such as super fan meet and greets, VIP access to sought after sporting events and music festivals, as well as intimate, hands-on master classes led by legends in their field.
A new era began this past August for the 120 million members of Marriott’s award-winning loyalty programs – Marriott Rewards, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards, and Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG).
The programs now operate as one under a single set of unified benefits and one currency spanning the entire loyalty portfolio of 29 brands and more than 6,700 participating hotels in 129 countries and territories. Members are able to seamlessly book stays and earn and redeem across the entire loyalty portfolio and achieve Elite status faster with new Elite tiers. Members can now combine their separate program accounts into one at Marriott.com or SPG.com accounts giving them one account number, one Elite night and points balances.to take advantage of everything Marriott’s loyalty programs offer worldwide.
About Marriott Rewards, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards, and Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG)
Marriott International’s award-winning loyalty programs – Marriott Rewards, which includes The Ritz-Carlton Rewards, and SPG – unite 29 unique and iconic global brands and over 6,700 distinctive properties in 129 countries and territories around the world, providing members with endless inspiration to travel the world. The programs, operating under one set of unparalleled benefits, enable more 120 million members to earn points toward free hotel stays, and achieve Elite status faster than ever, seamlessly and easily book or redeem points for stays throughout the portfolio. To enhance their travels, member may indulge in nearly 120,000 experiences offered on Marriott Moments, Marriott Rewards Moments and SPG Moments. When booking direct on Marriott.com, SPG.com or any of Marriott’s mobile apps, members can take advantage of exclusive Member Rates, free and enhanced Wi-Fi, mobile check-in and checkout, Mobile Requests and, wherever available, Mobile Key. To enroll for free or for more information about the programs, visit members.marriott.com. Travelers can also connect with Marriott Rewards on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and learn more about #spglife on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.