Core Brand Messages
- Element Hotels are designed for today’s healthy, active traveler who wants to maintain a balanced lifestyle while on the road.
- Element Hotels has redefined the longer stay experience with a outdoor-inspired design philosophy that is clean, modern and bright.
- All hotels feature spacious and airy studios and one-bedroom suites which are outfitted with fully equipped kitchens, spa-inspired bathrooms and signature Heavenly® Beds.
- All hotels feature a Motion Fitness center, a saline pool, and Element’s signature Bikes to Borrow program enabling guests to maintain their physical routine while traveling.
- Element Hotels offers two signature complimentary food options:
- Wake up to Element’s signature Rise complimentary breakfast. Guests start the morning off right with healthful options including a hot item, fresh granola, whole fruits, and more.
- Element hosts Relax, a complimentary evening reception four nights a week featuring organic wine and beer.
- Increasing flexibility and convenience for groups, Element Hotels will soon be rolling out a communal space, Studio Commons, anchored by four guest rooms where guests can cook, convene and relax together in the shared kitchen and living room areas.
Locations: *Info as of end of Q1 2019
*Please note this is for internal insight only as a line of sight into brand growth, but not to be shared with media. For the latest growth information please contact brand PR.
Founded in 2008, there are currently 41 Element Hotels in Asia, North America, Europe and Middle East & Africa, with 105 signed hotel deals in the pipeline.
Price Tier Category: Distinctive Select
- Free and Fast Wi-Fi
- Keyless Entry Through the Marriott Mobile app
- Rise (complimentary breakfast with healthy options)
- Relax (complimentary evening wine and light bite receptions)
- Restore (gourmet, grab-and-go pantry)
- Bikes to Borrow program
- Electric-vehicle charging stations
- Natural Saline Pools
- Motion (24-Hour fitness centers)
- 24 Hour Business Centers
- 24-Hour Laundry Rooms
- Daily Housekeeping
Guest Room Amenities:
- Fast and Free Wi-Fi
- Spa Inspired Bathrooms
- Westin Heavenly® Beds and 300 Thread Count Sheets
- Energy Efficient Kitchens with Energy Star-Rated Appliances
- Filtered Water Taps
- Flat-Screen Television
- Low-Flow Showerheads and Faucets
- Low-flow Toilets
- All-Natural Amenities in Wall Mounted Dispensers
- Rooms Designed with low VOC paints
- Carpets with up to 100% recycled content
- In-Room Recycling Bins
- Pillowtop King or Double Beds with Hypoallergenic Pillows
- Coffee Maker
- Desks with Ergonomic Desk Chairs
- LCD Televisions
- The Heavenly® Crib (available upon request)
- Pharmacopia products in-room
Marriott Bonvoy: Marriott Bonvoy is the new travel program replacing Marriott Rewards, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) starting February 2019. Comprised of a portfolio of 30 hotel brands, members can earn and redeem points for hotel stays and accelerate the points they earn with co-branded credit cards from Chase and American Express. The program offers 120,000 travel experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments and Marriott Bonvoy Tours & Activities. When members book direct on Marriott.com they receive perks including free and enhanced Wi-Fi and exclusive member-only rates, and on the Marriott app they enjoy mobile check-in and checkout, Mobile Requests and, wherever available, Mobile Key. To enroll for free or for more information about Marriott Bonvoy, visit MarriottBonvoy.com. To download the Marriott app, go here. Travelers can also connect with Marriott Bonvoy onFacebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Element Hotels Brand PR Contact:
Victoria Martinez Hart
Senior Global Director, Public Relations - Marriott International
Element Hotels Brand PR Firm, BPR: